1800 Foundation has over 27 years experience in the foundation repair scholarships industry. Our continued commitment to health safety has allowed us to become the leader in home safety in our industry. We continue to perform many foundation repair scholarships and house leveling services, which has given us the ability to find the right solution to any foundation problems in both the residential and the commercial sector, in which has lead to a safe and clean environment in their property. History has shown us that our customers put an emphasis on the safety and well-being of their families and themselves.
To demonstrate our continued commitment to home safety to our customers and community we offer the 1800 Foundation Scholarships to qualifying student a candidate who exemplifies leadership and commitment to health and safety in the home. The scholarship, for the sum of $200, is open to students pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. The foundation repair scholarships are granted for the current school year, and the winners are eligible to apply for the following school years.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- US students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for our scholarships.
- High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled (or committed to attend) a two years, four year, or a graduate program at an accredited United States University is eligible.
- Official transcripts that confirm a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Successful completion of the application form and written essay.
In addition to actively helping homeowners and small businesses throughout the Texas area, we are also dedicated to helping those in need of educational funding or services. This is just one of the many reasons why we created the 1800Foundation scholarship program. If you would like to learn more about this or even to apply, be sure to head over to our contact us page and we will follow up with you shortly.